CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

~Never Get Your Dick Where You Get Your Dime~

Never Get Your Dick Where You Get Your Dime...

That phrase was told to me by Carla Jackson. That was some great advice that I didn't listen to. After reading this you will know why. I worked and still do in a large corporation. It was like a college campus. Everyone was "hooking" up it was like a meat market. The men were the worst that couldn't wait for the newest class to hit the floor. The women I guess were somewhat the same we were just more discreet. When a new class hit the floor it was all eyes on them.

When I seen Jerrod for the first time I was in instant Lust. He was handsome and fine. He could look at me and give me instant butterflies in my stomach. He was about 6' tall, curly hair, and light brown eyes. He wore glasses, the glasses just added to his sexiness. His desk wasn't too far from mine and he had to pass my desk all the time. I was still really shy back then. I had just had sex for the first time a couple of months before. There was no way in hell I was going to make the first move. So this silent flirting between us went on for weeks. I come in one morning and there is a note. He goes on about how cute I am and that he would like to get to know me better. I was thrilled I was walking on clouds. One because he was cute and two because I knew that most of the floozies in the office wanted him. I gave him my number and we talked on the phone. He was so shy so it was kinda hard talking on the phone because I am shy as well. So for the next week or so we exchanged e-mails. Finally after weeks of chit chatting he finally asks me for a date.

I really don't have any recollection of our first date. Our first kiss however I do. He was so sweet. We were at my apartment and we were in my room. He was getting ready to go and was a perfect gentleman. Again he is shy and I am thinking surely he is going to give me a kiss good night. So I asked him if I could have a kiss before he left. He smiled and said yes if I come and get it. I was kinda put in a predicament here. I wanted to kiss him but make the first move is he crazy? I am laughing now at the thought. He just waited patiently giving me that come hither stare that he could do so well. I was sitting on my bed at the time. He was standing in the door way of my bedroom. I motioned for him to walk over to me which he did. I get on my knees on my bed and we kiss. From there it was on and popping. To my surprise he wasn't shy at all. It was the hottest kiss EVER!!! He was kissing me like doing so was keeping him alive. I was loving it. Well it was getting a little to hot so he thought it best that he leave. I walked him to the door and with a peck on the lips he was on his way.

He was without a doubt the most caring boyfriend that have ever had. There wasn't a day that I would come in where there wasn't a note, card, or something to let me know that I was on his mind. I still have them all in a binder somewhere in my house. My favorite were the pennies that he would tape to a post it note. All it would say was a penny for your thoughts. He bought me the biggest balloon bouquet for Valentine's Day. It was filled with a Tickle Me Elmo doll, chocolates, and some Black & Milds. LOL. But all good things must come to an end right? Well they did and fast.

He started to annoy the piss out of me. He started to be so clingy that it was smothering me. I could not take a break with out him trying to figure out who I was talking to. I mean I couldn't hide we were in the same got damn office, on the same got damn floor, and we set with in a few got damn feet of each other. That come hither stare changed. That stare that used to make me get butterflies started to give me dry heaves. He wanted me to spend my every waking moment with him. The last thing that I wanted to do was to talk to him when I got off. I mean you have been in my damn face all day! He would whine if I didn't call him. Ninja Please!?!

I started to find out some things that were really pathetic for any man. He was 27 years old still living with his mamma. His mamma thought that he was probably the most worthless piece of shit in the land. When we would talk on the phone I could hear her yelling at his ass in the background. Those beautiful brown eyes he had were colored contacts. LMAO @ THAT. A man should NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER wear colored contacts...that is so gay!

He and I were on the same softball team. It was also a company sponsored co-ed team. So of course there were a lot of men on the team. This started another on going drama. He accused me of wanting to get with one of the man on the team. Fred was his name and he was the definition of sexy. Fred was also known for beating his women and screwing at least 5 women in the office. I was not interested in sharing. But I couldn't tell him that. JC was a good gay friend of mine. Jerrod could not stand him. He would question me as to why my face wouldn't light up like the way it did when I talked to JC. This dude was trippin! The last thing on JC's mind was me. He was more concerned with his ass! I have always had more male friends then female friends. This was the biggest issue of his. He was constantly accusing me of cheating or wanting to. He was far too attractive to be so insecure.

One night after work Jerrod wanted to go out to dinner. Each place that he suggested I didn't want to go to and vice verse. I just wanted to go home at that point. I was through arguing about dinner. All I wanted to do was to get away from him. We ride to my apartment in silence which was fine by me. The only thing I was thinking on the ride home was to how I was going to break up with him. When he gets home he calls me crying. When I tell you that he was crying he was CRYING. I am talking about the can't catch your breath kind of crying. The I just got my ass beat by my mamma with an extension cord crying. I am thinking ninja are you for real? He was talking bout baby I am so sorry for making you upset with me can you ever forgive me. All of that type of shit. All over dinner my ninja? OK that is it he has got to go!!

He was taking this whole relationship of ours way to fast for me. I mean he was only the second man that I had been with at the time. This dude was naming our children and everything. Our daughter would be named Autumn Rain. I am past being done with him now. The crying and accusations were way to much for me. I called him on the phone and broke the news to him. I told him that he was moving too fast for me and I couldn't take it any more. This sweet gentle man snapped. He called me all kind of bitches and hoes and told me that now I could be with Fred...LOL By that point my friend had been with him so his ass was off limits any way. Over the next few weeks he would still call me begging and pleading with me to give him another chance. I decided to give it a go since I heard that the best sex was make up sex. He tried to break my back that night. Make-up sex is wonderful!!

We were supposed to go to the movies the day after we hooked up the night before. Well he calls me and tells me some bullshit story that I don't remember. I had a friend come in town and I wanted to hang out with her anyway. The guys from work decide to throw a BBQ. They were always so much fun and they would all be fighting over my home girl, which they did. So we are having a good time playing dominoes when Jerrod pulls up. He pulls up with the biggest whore in the office. Now he didn't know that I was going to be there. I didn't know that he was going to either. The look on his face was priceless. I could not have been happier. It was officially done. I didn't have to say a word. When he looked at me with that pitiful look on his face all I could do was laugh. Oddly enough they didn't stay long. I damn sure wasn't leaving. It was dick o' plenty, and I was single.

Now you would think that after all of this his stupid ass would have left me alone right? HELL NO. It only got worse. This bastard was calling me even more. Now him and the office floozy are officially an item now. Good riddance I thought. I couldn't wait to talk to her about him once they were done too. This mah fukka started to stalk me. REAL LIFE STALKER SHIT. I would see him driving through my parking lot in the middle of the night. One night I seen him squatting next to his car trying to hide. OK that's it!! I haven't been able to get through his thick ass skull that I am done with him. Now what I am about to say may not but right, but it's true. I go to the floozy. I told her that I needed to talk to her. LOL She looked so nervous. I told her that I was not sure what kind of relationship her and Jerrod were in but that I couldn't care less. I told her that I seen him last night in my parking lot. She asked me where I lived and I told her. She told me that he called her and needed to be picked up because he had locked his keys in his car. He must have gotten out of his car to actually look through my windows because his stupid ass locked his keys in his car!? She looked pissed when she figured out it was my apartment complex. I didn't give a shit. Maybe she would be able to talk some sense into him. I was done. Again this dude calls me all kind of bitches and hoes. Next thing I knew this ninja has moved in. He moved into the same apartment complex just across the parking lot from me. He only lives there for about a month before he gets put out or moves. He quit shortly there after too.

OH wait there is more. He knocks up the office floozy. Her and her 16 year old daughter were both pregnant at the same time. Like he did with me he started seeing another girl in the office before he broke up with the floozy. So the floozy is walking around the office pregnant and he is on to another. The new girl was homely never combed her hair, and dressed like a slob. I guess he would be sure to get a female this time that no one else wanted but him. The Floozy had the baby and named her Autumn Rain...better her then me!

I still work with the floozy. She is married now and Autumn is a beautiful little girl. Her daddy is a worthless piece of shit. Every time the floozy finds out where he works he quits to avoid paying child support. That is why he quit the job working with us. Sad

...The end

0 comments: