CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

All You Can Eat For Under A Buck!!


I was a late bloomer to some. Not in the usual sense. I had tiddies by 8 and I started my period at 10. If I remember correctly 10 was also the age that I started to masturbate. I didn't start having sex until I was 22. That was a crazy time. It seemed as though I woke up one morning and just had to have it. After the first guy it was on and popping. I mean it was like I had a new toy that I wanted to show off!


At around this time in my life I had been in TX for about 2 years. I had recently met a cousin that had moved here from California. He was 27 year old Mason. Married and he hated her. He had previously set me up with one of his Mason brothers. That was my first and last blind date. His name was Lafayette. Need I say more? Well they were having some sort of a formal dinner and he wanted me to come and bring a couple of my girl friends. I invited a couple of girl friends and we go to this formal dinner...full of Old ass Masons.


It was in a nice place. They had a ban playing. Everyone looked really nice. Once the dinner is over my cousin comes over and wants to know which one of his "brothers" I had my eye on. He was always trying to hook me up. I thought that was hilarious because most of them were either too old or married. I laughed and told him none of them. He told me that a couple of his "brothers" wanted to meet us. We were ready to go hell. I begged him to just let me go home. The girls and I had to get the hell outta of these prom dresses that we bought for this event. He insisted that we meet these Masons Finally we agreed after a few minutes of begging him to just let us go home. We meet these guys and they were just as ready to go as we were. The short one Mike invites us to his house that wasn't too far away. There was some big fight on that night. So we thought that we would go to his place and watch the fight. Neither of my girls wanted to roll to this guy's house. I couldn't care less I was going with or with out them, and I did. There was a fight on.

I followed him to his house. It was a really nice big house in a new sub division. There were only 5 or so houses standing in his neighborhood. When we arrive at the house it is him and a friend of his. Me and two guys that I really don't know. My cousin told me before I left that he was a good guy, and that he would take care of me. Cool no problem, right? I was only going over to watch a fight. I am sure that it was one of the many Mike Tyson fights. Mike offers me a seat and a drink. We are drinking and laughing when he starts to roll up a blunt. I am thinking to myself that these Mason guys aren't so bad after all. While we were watching the fight I realized that now I was drunk and high. Not just a little drunk, but a lotta drunk. I was also a bit uncomfortable in this got damn prom dress. OK, it wasn't really a prom dress it was just really tight. It was form fitting and my granny talked me into wearing a got damn girdle. I am hot and sitting here miserable. I get up and to to the bathroom to try and pee some of this alcohol out. That was my thinking at the time. I had a bright idea to take off this contraption and hide it next to the trash. I would just pick it up on my way out. Ahhh relief!! That was the best idea I had that night. I don't know why I let my granny talk me into wearing that shit in the first place! Back to the story...

When I come out of the bathroom the friend is mysteriously gone. He broke out while I was in the restroom. I know now what was up but at the time I didn't. I was still real new to all of these mating rituals. The fight is over and he offers me another drink. I also had a hard time to saying no to free drinks. You live and you learn. LOL We are just making general chit chat when he asked me if I would like a massage. No one had ever offered to do that. Sure I said. I lay down on the couch on my tummy. He had warmed some kind of oil, and it began. I felt like he must of had some sort of super human powers because everywhere he touched me felt like little electric jolts. It felt so damn good. Before I knew it I was slow grinding the couch. This man had hands of silk. He turned me over and started to do the same to my shoulder, my neck, and also my chi chi's (tiddies). I mean it was like this dude that I just met knew every one of my erogenous zones. He had me on fire. He started to undress me. I then said a silent prayer thanking God that I took off that girdle. I would have been soooooo damn embarrassed if he would have seen that old lady contraption. Back to the story...

After he takes my dress off he must have kissed me from head to toe. I just had to have him. He parted my legs and teased me by biting on my inner thighs. This man was driving me wild. He dove in...(shaking my head) he was eating my pussy like it was the only thing that was keeping him alive. No one has EVER made me feel the way this man did, then or since. He had me on lock. He had somehow gotten me into some submission position because I could not move. He had his arms around my hips and had my hands in a death grip. He was down there for what seemed to me to be FOREVER. I had to get away. I had already had 3 orgasms. I knew that something was wrong. Seriously did this short man just make me cum 3 times? I scooted to the end of the couch, but when I moved he moved. There was no way of escaping this man and his serpent's tongue! Bullshit you not...by the 8th orgasm I was on the verge of tears. I stopped counting at this point. Surly having 8 orgasms isn't even possible?! I was begging him to stop and screaming at the top of my lungs. I have now literally moved my ass to the arm of the couch. I am now doing a head stand with this man still clamped on to my pussy like he has found the meaning of life inside of it. He decided to have mercy on poor Miss Kitty. He tried to eat the lining out! I think that he tried to pull out my ovaries n shit. Naturally the last thing I wanted to do at this point was have sex. All I wanted to do was to go to sleep. He wanted some. OK fine...I give in.
Now comes the disappointment. The man pulls out what he calls his dick. It's little...like a toddler dick. I felt so sorry for him. I get why he was so good at the pussy eating. He had to be able to do something. But who knows maybe he can work that dick like he works his tongue. NOT!?!? He better make it quick was my thoughts. He held up his part of the deal. He was hunching on me like a rabbit. I mean it was the least I could do...right? I was done anyway, spent. He wasn't going to get any more juice out my passion fruit! He wants me to stay...um no, I need to get home was my reply.
On the drive back to my apartment the thought that this man named Mike who I hardly knew just gave me 8 orgasms!! I wanted to call my momma someone had to tell me what was wrong. I call my best friend the moment my eyes cracked. I told her the story she laughed. She told me that yes it does happen just not every day. Like I said I didn't really know a whole lot about sex then. I called her every time something strange happens, and still do.
Dude calls me and says that he just wants to see me. It was late and I was living with my grandmother at the time. There was no way I was letting this pussy eater meet my granny. He said that he didn't have a lot of time but that he was in the neighbor hood and just wanted to see me. OK no problem. He pulls up, I get into the car and he is just driving around the parking lot looking around. I ask him what are you looking for? He said a dark spot because he needed to taste me. I am thinking yeah right? Here in the car? He said yes and that he would make it worth my while. NO PROBLEM...well kinda. I had on a pair of pants that zipped up that back and some calf length boots. I have to take off my pants and my boots. I was totally uncomfortable, for about 2 minutes until he got started. I leaned the car seat back and opened wide. I had to slip one leg behind his back so he could get into position. Again he dove in and made me cum with in minutes and he drove me back to my house. This was my kind of relationship. He stopped by just to eat my pussy...KEEPER! He would page me (I only had a pager then) so that he could meet me somewhere just to eat. This lasted for a couple of months. Then I started seeing someone on a regular basis. I told him that I didn't think we could meet up anymore. The last thing Mike told me was...
"I don't care if you are married, have a boy friend, or what is going on. If you EVER want to be pleased just call me."
~The End~

0 comments: