CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pussycapades


Since I have started writing these stories it has brought back quite a few memories some of which I would rather forget. I was sitting around with a friend of mine exchanging whore stories when I remembered JP. His chapter in my life spans over a few years. But with most of the men in my life came a first. So sit back and relax pour you a glass of wine. This one here is going to be a doozie!


I met JP in one of my favorite hang outs back in the day. It was called the Cowboys Sports Cafe. This spot was notorious for wild times. It was not out of the ordinary to see the Cowboy players. Micheal Irvin was always there with his entourage of 10 to 15 dudes. That was until Jerry Jones banned them from coming in there. JP was playing pool when I spotted him. He was well dressed, but somewhat over dressed for a sports bar so he stood out to me. He had on a button up polo shirt, some khakis and some dress shoes. He was tall and slender with a baby face. This night the Cafe was jumping the Cowboys won so everyone was in good spirits and drunk. I was sitting at one of the tables with my friends when he approached us. We were all making general conversation. His conversation started being directed to me. I guess he had made his choice. I unfortunately was still dealing with a crying ass boyfriend. I told him up front that I was seeing some one. Like most men he didn't give a shit, and truth be told neither did I.


He talked me into playing pool with him. I am horrible at pool but he wanted to "help" me. His way of helping was just a way for him to get closer to me. I didn't mind one bit! He helped me hold the pole while leaning on me from behind. We played a few games of pool. After the pool playing my girls were ready to go home. I noticed that he had a couple of rubber bands on his wrist he kept popping them. I asked him what they were for and he told me it was a secret and that I would find out later. I told my girls that I was going to stay a while longer and hang out with my new found friend. I stayed talking to him for a while. It was getting late and I told him that I needed to go home. He handed me a little sheet of paper with a hand written note that read. JP good for one night of pleasure, satisfaction guaranteed. I thought that this was the cutest thing. I was still young and very gullible. I ate it up. I giggled when I read it. He just in return gave me a sexy smile. I told him that it was nice meeting him and hanging out. He asked me for a hug which I gladly gave and home I went. To think about him the rest of the night.


About 6 months went past before I seen JP again. It was at the sports bar when I laid my eyes on him. I was finally done with crying ass Jerrod(yay!). I told him how good it was to see him. I got that nervous , butterflies in my tummy feeling that I get when I am interested in someone. I wasn't sure if he recognized me. I knew in the second that our eyes met that he did. I waved to him and he walked over to me. We made the usual chi chat that you do when you haven't seen anyone for a while. He asked me if I still had my coupon. Of course I did. I kept it in my jewelry box. He reminded me that it didn't have an expiration date. He sat with me and my friends to watch the game. He kept finding ways to touch me. I could feel a spark each time our flesh touched. I knew that I was going to have him. After the game he again wanted to play pool. I told him that the only way I would play is if he "helped" me again, which of course he did. After we finished playing pool he asked me if I would like to take a walk with him. There was a stream that ran through the city behind the bar. I agreed.


The stream walk was about 3 blocks from the bar. I drove us there. As we are walking down the stream he talked about eating my pussy. He told me that he didn't want to have sex yet. He just wanted to see what I tasted like. I was amazed at how blunt he was when it was just the two of us. We are out in the open. I told him no because some one might see. He told me that it was late and no one would be coming by. I have on my "lucky" pants or my get em girl pants. Why not I thought you only live once. Just thinking about it was exciting. I did not know why the men here could be cool with just eating pussy. He was not the first or the last either for that matter. We walk into a tunnel that was just about 50 yards from the street. He helps me take off my pants and lifts me up on the brick wall that lines the walk. Voila he dives in like a champ. When I am almost at orgasms we hear foot steps coming. I have to jump off the wall and try and get these tight ass pants back on before we are caught. I made it though barley. The man that was jogging by was looking at us crazy. I am sure we looked guilty as hell and we were laughing uncontrollably. JP's face was glistening from my juices under the full moon . We exchange numbers and I drove him back to the bar to get his car. He found some pictures of me in my car and asked for one so I gave it to him. Our night ended with a kiss.


In talking on the phone with JP over the next few days I find out that he is in law enforcement. He had a son that he was raising alone because his ex-wife didn't want to be a mother. He and his son were staying with his sister so that she could help raise him. My heart went out to him. It is so rare to hear about a man raising his own child. I was not a fan of dating men with children at the time, but for him I made an exception. I could talk to him for hours.


We decided to meet up at the movies a few days later. He asked that I wear a skirt so that he could have easy access. When we get there I asked him what movie did he want to see. He tole me that he didn't have any intention of watching a movie. OK now I am confused. I asked him why we are here if he didn't want to watch a movie. He gave me another one of those sexy bad boy grins and told me had something else in mind. He bought us tickets to Mystery Alaska. The only thing I knew about that movie was that it was in Alaska and about hockey. There was only three other people in there to see the movie. The theatre that we were in had stadium seating. We went to the very top and sat in the middle of the row. We put the arm rests in between the seats making the row into a makeshift bed. I wore a skirt like he asked no panties, no I know why. Viola again he dives in. It took everything in me to hold in my moans and groans JP was good at this! After he made me cum I sit back up in my seat looking at the back of the heads that are in front of us. I returned the oral favor. That is when I found out what the rubber band was for. He used the rubber band for a cheap version of a cock ring! He was too young to have dick problems. I know that if those people would have looked back they would have seen what looked like me bobbing for apples in his lap. Now as if having oral sex in public wasn't enough. We start having sex. I am riding him in a backward cowgirl. I don't know how I let this man talk me into this. The thought of getting caught made it better. We finished before the movie was over. He wanted to leave, but there was no way in hell I was going to shimmy my ass down those stairs and tip out in front of those people just in case they got a show.


The shit hits the fan that same weekend! As usual me and a group of friends meet up at the sports bar to watch football. I was in shock as to what happens next. In walks JP with a very pregnant woman. Not only is this woman pregnant she is wearing a wedding ring. She is obviously staring at me and wants me to see her. JP looked more nervous then a hoe in church. Naturally he wasn't trying to make eye contact with me. Now if I was a hood rat I would have clowned his ass. My friends are asking me if I wanted to leave because I was pissed! There was no way in hell I was leaving. I was there every Sunday this was my hang out. If anyone was going to leave it was going to be their ass! This woman or what I found out later was his wife couldn't take her eyes off of me. They get up and leave about 30 minutes after they arrived. There were no words exchanged just a bunch of dirty looks. I felt sorry for her, but it wasn't my fault she was married to a lying cheating ass bastard.


By the time I got home that night he had called me 5 times. At first I wasn't going to talk to him. I decided to answer his call after all of the pathetic messages he left. When I he called he tried to make light of the situation saying well the cat is out of the bag. Well no shit! Yeah the cat is out of the bag. Not only was he still married she was pregnant with their second child. They still lived together there wasn't even a separation. All of what he told me was a lie. I asked him why was she looking at me like she knew me. He told me that she did know who I was. She knew who I was because his stupid ass hid the picture that I gave him under the floor mats of the car that they shared! Not only was he cheating on his pregnant wife he had the audacity to have proof! Stupid Bitch! He tried to lie and tell her that I was messing with his homeboy. Wifey didn't buy that lame ass story. She made him bring her to the cafe so that she could see me for herself. What a bastard! He told me that he was glad that I knew the truth. He didn't want the fact that he was married have to come between us. I was gullible but I still knew the difference between right and wrong. I told him that I was done with his ass and to not ever call me again. That was the last conversation I had with JP for the next 5 years...


To be continued.


0 comments: