CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mother Nature Can Kiss My Black Ass!




Today I was planning on doing some booty duty (sex). This guy that I am seeing right now doesn't live in the area so when he is here it's going down. He lives about 2 hours away. He knows it, and I know it. It is what it is. So he was supposed to come over last night. Well due to a bunch of bullshit that I'm not going into he doesn't make it. OK no big deal right?
W R O N G...SO so wrong. I would say serves him right if I didn't want some too. (LOL)
So I am at work today and I get off at 2:00. You guys are not going to believe who the fuck showed up at 1:48 and ruined my got damn plans. Oh and when I say 1:48 that is exactly the time she showed up...yeah you guessed it Mother got damn Nature!! Now according to my calculations this whore shouldn't be here until 10/20...Today is the 18th? It's like she is lurking around a corner and hiding behind bushes n shit . You know? Like she knows just when to pop up to ruin a vacation or some USDA. It pisses me off any way but when booty duty is pre planned? Well that's just not right.
I have this horrible habit of telling the truth in the most inappropriate times. The guy calls and was like. So what are you doing when you get home? My reply? "Oh Bleeding." (SMH) One of these days I am going to work on that thing that my momma always told me I didn't have...TACT. OK so I might be a little pissed about him not showing up. I am even more pissed that he didn't show up and I started my period. What I am the most pissed about is the scary ass men that can't, don't or won't have sex with their lady when she is bleeding. Men for the record I am not saying to pick up any random one night stand broad to do it with either that would be filthy. I mean your wife, baby mamma, or girlfriend. Now there are some women who flow like the Nile those are the women who don't seem to know that they are on their periods until they have a bloody crotch (ga-ross). These women shouldn't be touched. How can you not tell? I mean ugh. I know the second it starts. Get to know yourselves nasty asses!!
Most women know what day would be a good day (not those nasty cows mentioned above). I happen to have 3. These are the light days, the days that I almost forget the I am bleeding days. The days are days 3-5 of my period. These are the days that I am still bleeding but still need to protect my clothes. This is a trick of the trade that has been passed around. I have found that it's easier for me to just tell the truth. They can take it or leave it. I call Miss Kitty the Red Snapper when I am on my period. You can run a hot bath real hot as hot as you can get it. I have a friend that swears by this method. She takes a hot bath and then uses one of those old "red hot water bottle" douches filled with more hot ass water. She says that this will stop your period for a few hours.
I have had the best sex of my life while "that lady was in my house" or on my period. It actually happened on a accident the first time. This guy of mine was so good I could never tell him no. Well like today I figure that I still have a couple of days left. But he knocked something loose that night. See him and I when the two of us got together it was some fireworks popping kinda sex. There wasn't any love making between us. It was the break the head board get a leg cramp kinda sex. We just had that thing. It was always good but this time? This time here was mm mm good. It was so good that if I cried a lot. I would have been boo hoo'n. So good that he kept saying how good miss kitty felt. How hot she was. So after I am sure I'm on my 3rd or 4th orgasm (he was always good for at least 3) he starts this love making kinda sex. Kissing and slow grinding kinda sex...I just had a flash back. I need a moment...Whew. OK 6 no bullshit when we are finally done I have had 6 orgasms. Any hoo...when he gets up to throw out the condom all I hear is.
Damn!!
Me: Um you OK?
Him: What have you done to me?
Me: What the hell are you talking about?
Him: Why didn't you tell me you were on your period?
Me: Um I wasn't. You must have knocked something loose.
Him: Damn!
Me: LMAO
Him: Why are you laughing?
Me: Because. If I would have known it would have been that good I wouldn't have told you shit! If I did know.
Him: It was good huh?
That was all it took for me to be hooked. I was sold from that day to this. He is from New Orleans and figured it was some sort of voodoo roux that I put on him. Guess it worked too. From then on he didn't care if I was bleeding or not. Not sure how his baby mamma felt about that though. I have only talked one other man into doing it since the first. The second would complain and bitch and moan until we got started but he always woke up with a smile on his face.
So if you are male or female that find sex during hers or your period nasty. I recommend that you try it at least once. If the blood gets to you as it gets to me turn the lights off, or try it in the shower the first time. If you see a lot of blood you picked the wrong day. There is no better lube then the natural kind. I don't even get any on the sheets...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.