CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tom Boys


This subject has been bugging the shit out of me for quite some time now. I am a tom boy in every sense of the word. My best friends are men. My favorite season of the year is football season. I love to go camping and fishing. By camping I'm not talking about renting a cabin I am talking about pitching a tent and ruffin it. I hang out in a barber shop and play dominoes. Remember Checker Fred from the movie Barbershop? Well I am his niece Domino Chelle. Nice to meet cha. I have said all that to say this. Even though I am a tom boy that doesn't mean that I want to eat, bump, lick or even see another pussy that I wasn't born with. I am strictly dickly. I meet so many men that assume because I am not into all of the girly stuff like going shopping and shit that I have to be a clam licker. Well that is just wrong. I'm a daddy's girl and growing up went to fight parties, Laker and Raider games. I am not a female that hates other women. I don't like them much. I just don't have a lot in common with them. I don' t have any sisters just two hard headed brothers. While they are talking about Dr. Phil and Oprah episodes I would rather be talking sport stats, or my fantasy football teams. I get put into the sister or home girl role and that is getting old. I won't interrupt you watching the game by asking questions...because I too am deaf until half time or commercials. So fellas don't over look us you have no idea what you are missing.

0 comments: