CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sheeeeeee's Baaaa-aaaaack!!








So she isn't here yet but you can bet your bottom dollar that her ass is on her way.

And by she I mean "that lady".

And by "that lady" I mean that b*tch.

Sure I know her ass is coming she visits every d*mn month. Well unless I am really stressed out, but then she makes up for it on her next visit. She usually gets here at the worse time. I mean she wants to visit when I am going on vacation. Or worse the whore even has the nerve to show up out of the blue without any notice. That Lady will never give me a time when she will arrive. She comes in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day. She has ruined quite a few clothes over the years and she has yet to give me a dime to replace them. She puts me in a bad mood. Usually my attitude starts to get bad a day or two before she is to arrive. Then it gets worse when she shows up. I get moody or extra special sensitive and for the people that know me that is sooo out of character or me. That is my first clue that her ass is coming. I have to warn my friends and family about her upcoming arrival.
So since most of you are forewarned...you better "be afraid...be very very afraid.
So since you are warned I will not be held responsible for my actions.
I have found something to ease the symptoms a bit...
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie Explosion
Mmm Mmm Good
Her visits vary from person to person.
Her trifling ass must like me better then most even though I dispise her ass.
I have heard some say the she only stays with them for just 3 days.
When she gets here I know that she will be here for at least 5 days.
On the 5th day on many occasions she likes to just hang around like we are cool.
But OH NO NO...HOE your ass has got to go.
Vinegar & Water makes her ass melt away like the witch on the Wizard of OZ.
On that 5th day when I get home she is leaving.
((((((((((P E R I O D))))))))))

0 comments: